It comes as no surprise that travellers don’t really need to rely on phrases or quotes for inspiration to keep travelling, but it is true that a lot of the times there are certain quotes that remind us of the importance to keep doing what we love, in our case: travelling.
- Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
- Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has courage to lose sight of the shore.
- I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.
- And so I left to be happy and I still don’t know when I’m coming back.
- Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.
- We travel not to escape life but for life not to escape us.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- He who would travel happily must travel light.
- Travelling – it leaves you speechless, then it turns you into a storyteller.
- Don’t wait for the perfect moment. Take the moment, make it perfect and TRAVEL.
- Travel. If not now, when?
- If you want to travel, read. If you want to write, travel.
- If something good happens, travel to celebrate it. If something wrong happens, travel to forget. If nothing happens, travel to make it happen.
- Once the travel bug bites, there is no known antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life.
- Travel is to live.
- If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet.
- Don’t dream your life. Live your dreams.
- Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of travelling.
- Travel as much as you can, as far as you can, as long as you can. Life is not meant to be lived in one place.
- The world is not in your books and maps; it’s out there.
- No one realises how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow.
Where can I change money for my trip?
Global Exchange is one of the three leading companies worldwide in the foreign exchange industry. We are at the main international airports of 21 countries.
And remember that regardless of the destination you choose, you’ll need a currency different to yours. Exchange it with Global Exchange before starting your adventure.